TWRA and Tennessee Aquarium Release Sturgeon
|Kids: 580||Volunteers: 25|
|Classrooms: 26||Schools: 4|
Middle school science teachers invite Sammy Sturgeon to class. Volunteer scientists, biologists, and others share career insights and conclude by highlighting "Wear It!" and "Buckle Up In Your Truck." Click to sign up your school!
- Write essays: "What I learned from the outdoors" or "Why I want to be an Environmental Energy Entrepreneur."
- Design a local, "Wear It!" or "Buckle Up In Your Truck" Poster.
Click headline to view article
- 12/08/11 (All day) Sammy Visits Avery Trace Middle School
- 12/08/11 (All day) Red Boiling Springs Middle is Visited By Sammy Sturgeon
- 12/06/11 Sammy Sturgeon Helps at the Hiwassee Refuge
- 12/05/11 (All day) Sammy Sturgeon Visits Livingston Middle School
- 12/01/11 (All day) Allons Elementary is visited by Sammy Sturgeon
- 11/17/11 (All day) Lewisburgs' Middle Schools
- 11/17/11 (All day) Sammy Visits Freedom Middle School
Education, contests, media tools for "Wear It!" Campaign.
Promoting children of Tennessee to engage with and experience the outdoors.
Wildlife focused conservation education program for k-12 educators and their students.
What is a Green Hour?
Outdoor Bill of Rights
Every Child, before entering high school, should have the opportunity to...